DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Lili has obviously learned some kind of song in preschool, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what it is. It sounds like she's saying "tick tock" at the beginning, so maybe it's some kind of telling time song?? Jeff and I are at a total loss as to what it could be.

Oh well, at least (she thinks) she's catching on. ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I can help! They sing it at the end of class it goes:

Tick, tock, tick, tock. The clock on the wall is talking to us. It says its time to get ready to go. Thursday (or Tuesday, depending on the day) will come and we'll be back again. So good-bye, good-bye.

(They start clapping) We've had a happy time, we've had a happy time. In our work and in our play, we've had fun at school today.

It took me a while to figure out what Emily was singing until I was there at the end of class one day.

Karen

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I just love Lili's versions of her preschool songs.

I have 3 hours left at work and then I'm outta here until JUNE! Picture the snoopy dance of JOY. That's me in my office today.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com