DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am one proud Mama



Lili surprised me yesterday by showing me this.
This was the FIRST TIME she's ever written her name all by herself, without help and without anyone telling her to. I didn't have any idea she had even done it till she showed it to me.
Wow.
(now we need to work on the lower case letters. she's only been learning the capitals)

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

That's very impressive. She's one smart little girl. Nice job, Lili.

Love,
Kim K.

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

very, very exciting!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com