DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, February 25, 2008

Well, Here We Go.......

This is it.
Today's the day I take my first solo flight(s).
And wouldn't you know it? I'm sick.
I'm better today than I was yesterday---my fever's gone. But I think I got a total of 20 minutes sleep last night. I'm a little weak in the knees.
So, if you could, say a little prayer for me, and for Brett and Lili too as they go their separate way.
Hopefully soon I'll post some sunny, warm Southern California pictures!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'll look forward to reading that you are safely there soaking up some warm weather. Safe travels. I'll say some prayers. I'm sorry you are sick. That stinks.

Love,
Kim K.

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Looks like you are heading to warm weather just in time! I hope you have a great time and that you feel better quickly - hopefully the warm weather and sunshine will knock it out of you.
Please bring some sun and warm back with you :-)

Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com