DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 21, 2008

'California Dreamin' on Such a Winter's Day'

As I sit here yet another day watching the snow fly with the thermometer not even topping out at freezing , I checked the weather channel and what I saw warmed my soul (if not my hands and feet)



Forecast for Covina, CA



High / Low (°F)

Mon Feb 25 Mostly Sunny 68°/44°

Tue Feb 26 Sunny 72°/46°

Wed Feb 27 Sunny 71°/47°

Thu Feb 28 Sunny 70°/47°

Fri Feb 29 Sunny 65°/47°


aaaaahhhhhhh........

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Yep. I'm officially jealous. Enjoy every minute of it! Take lots of pictures.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com