DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Breathtaking Moment

Lili and I were at Dollar Tree today when we saw these.......
They're marshmallow sticks. Now, in and of itself, it's not that exciting BUT!..........
I know you've seen this picture before, but have you ever noticed what Lili is clutching for dear life in her left hand?
Here she's clutching the 1/2 eaten marshmallow stick that she blissfully started eating on the bus ride to the most traumatic experience in her life. She hung onto that 1/2 eaten stick until it melted down to nothing and ended up smeared up and down the upper half of my body as I held her writhing body for 3 straight hours.
And here she is today. Blissfully eating another marshmallow stick.

When I saw these at the store, I stopped dead in my tracks. I was SO EXCITED to see them. We scoured Guangzhou looking for them, but never could find them. Imagine finding them in the middle of Indiana. They are the EXACT same thing. Packaging and all.
I showed them to Lili and she said "I like that!" "Mama, China !!!!!" I almost fell over. She then proceeded to reenact how she shared her last remaining marshmallow sticks with Mama, Baba and Gogo in the hotel room.
whoa.
What a kid.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Wow. Who would have thought you'd ever find those sticky treats at a dollar store. I hope you bought stock in that candy. The before and NOW pictures of Lili are like looking at two completely different girls. Wow.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com