DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's Hard to Even Imagine This is What I Was Doing Just 3 Days Ago....









We're home. La tee frickin' da...........
OK, it did make it all worth it to have our kids run to us yelling and screaming and so excited to see us. That was nice.
But MAN! I wish they could've met us out in California. If we could've stayed out there, we would've sent for them. Honest.
Now that we're back in the snow and cold, I can't even imagine that people can live where it's warm and sunny.
So unreal.
So unfair.
Just Thursday night I was wearing flip flops..........sigh.....
Oh well. We'll have our turn......someday. In just maybe 3 or 4 more months I'll be able to get my flip flops out again.....
I HATE WINTER

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Those pictures are pretty amazing. Considering how our snowbanks at the end of the driveway are now taller than Emma, I can totally relate to spring-fever obsession.

We actually bought a discounted toddler sled for Josie today. I figure when we get back on 3/26, we'll still have another 3-4 weeks of snow..big sigh. Welcome home!!

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com