DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

'She's a Very Kinky Girl.....'

Our girl has some serious kink in her hair. Not just the frizzy, damaged hair in the back of her head, but honest to goodness kink! Interesting......

And speaking of hair, I went to get my hair cut and highlighted today. An obviously traumatic experience for Lili.
She absolutely LOVED the foils in my hair when I was getting it highlighted. Guess she thought it kind of looked like a crown or something. She kept saying "I like that" and "Niiiiiice". Cracked the hairstylist up.
But when it came to seeing my hair get cut off and land on the floor, now that was a different story. She kept picking up my hair and saying "poor sweet baby". She then would gather bunches of it up and stroke it like a dead cat.
She did, however, clean the floor of any and all hair and throw it away which helped the stylist because she didn't even need to sweep the floor up after her.
I smell a part-time job...............

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I think Lili's Mommy needs to post pictures of her new stylish hair-do! CA won't know what hit them when you descend onto the West Coast.

PS. Lili's hair is getting pretty long..specially when it's all wet.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com