DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 28, 2008

La La Land

Beverly Hills Hotel (duh)

Tom Cruise's gate!


Bel Air

Santa Monica

Santa Monica


A FLOWER in February!!!!!

View from Mulholland Drive


Ol' Blue Eyes..........swoon!

Big Foot. (I really just wanted to show off that I'm wearing FLIP FLOPS!!!-----so exciting!)

I took an 8 hour tour today of LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Bel Air, Santa Monica, Venice Beach. I loved every single second of it. It was so fantastic. I had so much fun, I'd go again tomorrow if I could.

I also took 177 pictures. eek.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the pictures. I especially enjoy seeing evidence of all your warm weather. I'm so jealous!! Looks like you are having a great time. Keep the pictures coming!!

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com