DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hooray for Hollywood

The site of the Oscars, just 3 days earlier
There's a big mall inside. Fountains and architecture. Really beautiful.

Grauman's Chinese Theater


I was so excited to see the 'real' movie stars. These people were TINY, TINY, TINY!

Jeff and I went back to Hollywood last night. He saw my pictures and was jealous. It took us about 1 hour 10 mins. to get there during evening rush hour. On the way back, it only took 1/2 hour. Traffic is insane.

These are Cary Grant's prints. My FAVORITE actor of all time. I was so excited to see them.


Downtown LA
Jeff and I both are just in love with California. I always knew I'd be, but I didn't think Jeff would. I mean, of course you can't beat the weather. It's just amazing. It was 89 degrees yesterday afternoon. It's sunny and warm and dry. No humidity. It's just perfect. And when the weatherman comes on to give the weather and just says "It's going to be perfect today", that just about sums it up.
We can completely understand why people pay a million bucks for 200 square feet. We can't wait till we retire......or win the lottery.


1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time together. Those pictures are amazing. Keep them coming. I can't imagine sunshine and snow free sidewalks.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com