DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ugh.

Just a quick update to let everyone know I'm alive.
Last week almost did me in, but I survived. A big thank you to Jeff who did all the cooking and kid-duty till I got home.
I started at my actual job Monday.
I despise it.
Really, truly despise it.
I usually hate my job in the beginning because I generally don't like anything new.
But, I really do hate it.
The people are not nice and I don't look forward to going in. ever.
For the last 3 days all I can do is visualize me walking out the door. That's what's getting me through, knowing one day that that's exactly what I'm going to do.
mwah, hah, hah.

On a lighter note, the kids are doing well.
Lili's other front tooth is hanging by the thinnest thread. Utterly disgusting. She just LOVES to wiggle it around and around and laugh. ICK!
Oh, by the way, I couldn't wait to tell the kids that this week there would be NO kids club and that Mommy would be home every day after school.
Well, that was met with a round of "Oh, man! No kids club? No empty house? Geesh."
So much for me worrying all last week about leaving my kids without their mom.....

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

You need to say "goodbye" to this job. It's not worth it. I don't care how many fun Christmas gifts it can buy. Get OUT NOW! Hugs!

 
At 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were just spoiled at the last Library you worked at!!
At least we hope you liked some of us!!

Kellie, Mary & Lisa

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger janice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!
This is my favorite day of the year because you were born!
You've been my strength in tough times and my best friend always.
Love You, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com