DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, October 12, 2009

Are you ready for some foosball?





I went to yet another fantabulous auction Saturday.
They didn't have a lot of antiques, but they did have some good bargains.
I got the box of ice skates (for Christmas decoration projects) for $3, the sled (Christmas decoration) for $3 and the foosball table for two dollars!!
Brett was SO excited about the foosball table, he hugged me so hard he picked me right up off the floor.
I got some other things, among them 2 framed 11x14 prints for $1 total and some nice gifts. Everything for 17 bucks.
It was freezing and I stood outside for 6 hours, but I thoroughly enjoyed every single second. I can't think of anything else I would enjoy while standing for 6 hours straight, freezing my butt off (ok, other than a football game), but I just love, love, love bargain hunting, be it a flea market, yard sale, thrift store. You name it and if it's cheap, I'm there!
And no hot dog on earth tastes better than an auction hot dog. Mmm, mmm, good!
There's yet another promising sale this coming Saturday right down the road from our house...I think I really need to check it out :)

(by the way, I check www.auctionzip.com every week and make my plan of attack!)




1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Man, oh man! I would have LOVED to have froze my butt off right next to you. Great stuff. I can't wait to see your ice skating crafty projects.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com