DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm a Hallo-Weiner!



Kim K. had a contest on her blog a couple of weeks ago, and I was one of the winners!!
(and a week before that, I won a bracelet from Shanny's blog too!)
I never win anything, but maybe my 'luck' is changing.......
I just wanted to say a big, huge, gigantic THANK YOU to Kim for the wonderful Halloween hat she made. Isn't she something?
If you want any fantastic Halloween craft ideas, recipes, decorating tips, visit Kim's blog at:
One of these days, she's going to have a book/TV deal and we can say "we knew her when"!


And a big, huge thank you to Shanny for the handmade bracelet I won a few weeks ago. She's quite the little jewelry maker and I just love my jade green "Go Irish" bracelet! I wear it for every ND game (and so far, so good!)

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Awwwww....I'm blushing. I'm loving your Halloween decorations. It must be so much fun to decorate in your new house. Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com