DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What Have I Done?!?!

Why is it that I always have to mess with a good thing?
I've got it pretty good.
I bargain hunt every day.
I do what I want, when I want.
I don't even need to shower everyday if I don't want to.

So why, oh why, do I feel the need to foul it all up?
Why, oh why, did I go on an interview Monday?

Why, oh why, am I just so darned amazing (ha ha) that I got the job?


It appears that I'll be working 20 hours/week at one of our local library branches.
Now, it's not certain yet. I haven't taken the drug test or done the background check yet. And, considering we've been through an international adoption I don't really forsee any problems with it....unless my thrift shop addiction somehow shows up in my bloodstream.
I have to say, I'm really not sure at this point if I'm going to accept it. I'm sure I will, but I'm really torn. I don't need to work, but that extra money sure would be nice.
After all, I have an addiction to support (although if I work, I won't have as much time to pursue it....)

argh...

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

The former librarian in me says YES!!! Take the job!! The full-time working mom who would much rather play domestic goddess, says NO...stay home!!! Congratulations on the job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com