DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, October 30, 2009

Quick Post

We're on fall break today and it's a wonderfully dark and ucky day to stay in and watch Halloween movies. mwuh, ha, ha!

The kids just got their school pictures and here's what this year brings:

Brett: 6th grade

Lili: 1st grade



OK, hold everything. I was right in the middle of writing this quick catch up post when I heard Brett yelling for me. Lili lost her tooth. Right front and center. It's been loose forever, sticking straight out horizontally and making us HOPE that it would fall out soon, already.
Brett was in a bit of a tizzy as he witnessed Lili yank it right out. He told me that she was crazy, he'd never do anything like that (we know).
Lili was calm and pleased as could be.

Isnt that red gaping hole just icky looking? Byuck.


And, Brett, being the sensitive, caring, always ready with a compliment, typical older brother promptly told Lili she looked like Patrick from Spongebob.

Judge for yourself:




Hmmmm.....

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the Patrick comparison. She's darling and Brett just cracks me up. Hope you're having a great Friday. I seriously wished we lived near each other. I'd love to have your kiddos here tonight at the party. Happy Halloween!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com