DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Never had an open concept house before. Kinda cool.

Had some extra mistletoe garland. I like it so much, I'm not going to want to take it down.

Woo-eee! We finally have an "open staircase"! Who cares that it's only 4 steps, we paid extra for it just so I could do this at Christmas.

OK, first time with a fireplace, so I went a little crazy. So exciting.

Here's my first Cricut creation. You can't see it very well, but I took gift tags and spelled out "Merry Christmas" on them, then hung them from floral wire above the fireplace (see previous picture).
Not bad for the first time.
I know, I know, not one picture of one kid. They're fine, I swear.
As a matter of fact, I need to start posing them for our annual Christmas card photo.
I swore to myself that I was going to go the professional route this year, but it's already NOVEMBER 30TH!
So, you'll be seeing LOTS of pictures as I try posing them in different locations, in different ways, trying to get THE shot.
I can't believe there's only 25 more days till Christmas.
ack!





1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

It's looking fabulous! I love your fireplace. How fun to be able to decorate your new home. Bring on Xmas the photo shoots! I can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com