DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, November 13, 2009

39 is the new 38

Quite a big day around here yesterday.
Lili woke up and spit her other front tooth out. No muss, no fuss, just landed in her hand.
After school and work, we celebrated my birthday.
Yep, #39.
sigh.
"I GOT A BOP IT!!!"
Long story. Suffice it to say that my original Bop It was, um, "misplaced" 6 years ago and I've been hankering for one ever since.
I hold in my hands the 'new and improved' Bop It complete with 'party play mode'.
Ooooohhh.
This is our FAVORITE picture ever.
"Ghost Boy".....

Maybe this guy scared Brett to death.
(and, no, I didn't have a clown for my birthday, this is Uncle Keith dressed up for Halloween. creeeepy.)


And, what celebration would be complete without an original song and dance as only Lili can do it :)

Happy Birthday to me. I'm thankful for another year of blessings beyond compare.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Birthday you YOUNG thing! I'm 41 and in complete denial. I was ready for a good Lili musical video. She never disappoints. Hope you're having a super birthday weekend. Any fun thrifty shopping? I hit the mother load today of vintage Christmas decorations on my lunch hour!!

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com