DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Cherry on Top of My Sunday!

We went to church today and shook hands with one of the ushers. Jeff introduced himself and said "This is my wife, Nikki". The guy shook my hand and said "Your wife..." I could tell he had a look on his face and I said "No, I'm his daughter." He said "OK, I was wondering that...." I laughed and told him I was, in fact, Jeff's wife. The guy said "Oh, really? You are his wife, because I really thought you could be his daughter." Poor Jeff. I've been calling him "daddy" all day.
So far, this whole '39 year old thing' is really working out for me.
On Thursday, one of my co-workers asked me if I had just gotten out of college, and Brett told me that one of his friends thought I was his sister heading to high school one day on my way to work.
Now, I only mention this because it's just too, too funny. I really think I look like a hag most of the time, so to hear that some (dumb and blind) people may think differently is a-OK with me!
Maybe it's the water here......

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

You crack me up. I love still be carded at 41. Have a super week. PS. Is work any better? I posted my favorite vintage finds on the blog. I thought of you. I wished we lived closer. We'd have a ball thrifting togther.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com