DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger.....

I just realized I haven't been posting so much lately.
I also realized I haven't taken any pictures of Lili lately. We went to TWO Thanksgivings and I didn't even take a camera to either. Ho hum. Just haven't felt like saying much lately, I guess. And what's with no Lili pictures? I don't know. Guess I'm just forgetful or disinterested, or something. Hopefully I'll snap out of it over the next couple of weeks and get some nice Christmas-y photos to share.

Speaking of Christmas, we've got our house decorated.
Lots of fun decorating a different house, but also confusing and time consuming. I knew where everything went for the last 10 years and now things don't fit, or I'm tired of them, or I want to do something different.
I think I have it all figured out, although I keep tweaking it everytime I sit and look at it for any length of time.

And, last but not least, I am blissfully unemployed ! I know that sounds kind of bad in light of the economy and all, but you know how I've felt and I'm happy to say, I'm GONE!
Originally I was going to stick it out till spring break, then it turned into sucking it up till Christmas, finally, I was out of there by Thanksgiving.
I've never had a job or been in an environment where I felt so unwanted and disrespected. I guess I've been spoiled (yes, I know, Kelly, Mary and Lisa!), but it was really hard to take. I'm just grateful I had the ability to leave. It was miserable. I thank God that I'm outta there. whew.

So, now that I'm home to enjoy my life once again, I'm hoping to get lots of crafting and baking and FUN done. Meemaw and Peepaw got me a Cricut Expression for my birthday and I hope to make a cute Christmas banner for our mantel as project #1....watch out, Kim :)

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving full of continued blessings!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm glad you left your employment. It didn't sound healthy. No paycheck is worth it. I can't wait to see Christmas decorations. We're hugging our loved ones a little tighter this weekend. It's been a stressful few weeks and Chris's mom still has a long way to go.

Get that camera out. We're ready for Lili and Brett fix!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com