DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, March 08, 2010

Your Next American Idol (circa about 2021)

Can I just tell you how much we love this keyboard with microphone?!?! Yeah.

Lili was having "quiet time" (and I use that term loosely) in her room the other day, when I noticed she really wasn't being all that quiet. Imagine that.

I got a very cute video of her playing, singing and talking blissfully unaware that she was being watched, but I was sneaking up on her, so the video's pretty dark. Once she caught me, she just insisted I take more video of her. Imagine that.

I'll have to post her performance video: part II next time.

Until then, enjoy part I.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the bow and how she blows a kiss to the audience. Too cute. I've needed a good Lili fix.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com