DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, February 01, 2010

Funny. In a scary way.

sniff...doesn't she look angelic?

So, Friday I asked Lili what she played at recess.

WRONG QUESTION.

You will never in a million years guess what she played.

No, not hopscotch.

Not tag.

Not even football, rugby or chess.

My sweet little girl played...















"Hot Girl"!







I choked and stammered and asked how one plays "hot girl".

WRONG QUESTION (again)



She put her hand on her hip, sashayed around swinging her hips and giggling and proceeded to tell me that she and another 'hot girl' walk around and talk and giggle and say "Hi" to boys.

"We don't kiss them, Mama, we just say Hiiiiiii" (giggle, giggle, giggle like a Geisha).

Oh boy.

Jeff and I knew Lili would be a real heart breaker one day, but FIRST GRADE ?

So, lock up your boys, the 'Hot girls' are in town.



double-geesh.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Holy Moly!! Lili always cracks me up. Glad you're going through it first. hee hee.

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

We figured the fence would keep Brett away from Kate - maybe you need to dress Lili in one!:-) Augh!! And I thought I had until the teen years to be afraid!!!!

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Well, if you've got it- flaunt it! Ha! She's such a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com