DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tag! I'm it!






I went to THE estate tag sale to end all estate tag sales today.
It was one of the most exhilirating experiences...I just love a good sale.
And, to make it even better, NO ONE wanted any of the things I wanted, so I just breezed my way through the house picking up this and that with no jostling, no waiting, no bartering, just grab and go! The best part was the prices. I could never, ever have gotten such good prices at an auction. This stuff was even cheaper than Goodwill! (Oh! and another great part was that everything is so clean! Usually I have to scrub and scrape everything--yay!)
I've just been reliving it in my mind all day.
ahhhhhh .......

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm so jealous!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com