DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day


Lili had her Valentine's Party, or "Friendship Party" at school last Friday. I was kind of surprised to see that she brought home some candy from some of the kids since they have some kind of 'healthy eating policy' which means you can't bring cupcakes or anything sweet even for their birthday. They have a suggestion list of foods to bring: carrot sticks, crackers, nothing with peanut butter though, please, since someone might be allergic.
Ugh. What happened to FUN?
Anyway, isn't this bag she made the cutest? She was so proud that she made big, big lips.
I think we failed at the whole Valentine's Day-slash-Chinese New Year thing. Just too much in one day. We did eat Chinese food, but everything felt kind of rushed. I don't know. Maybe I'm just going stir crazy with this weather. We haven't seen the ground in months and I swear, every time I look out the window it's snowing. Don't even get me started on the 10 to 20 degree below average temperatures every day. argh. I really don't know why we stay around here.
Can you tell I DESPISE this time of year? blah.
Only about 6 more months till we get summer weather for a week then it's fall again. As I said, blah.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Lili is so dang cute!! Maybe you need to celebrate with a beach-themed party to break up the winter blahs. Heck, I'm always happy to bust out the little paper drink umbrellas!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com