DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Day I Was Born

Lili was talking to Jeff last night at bedtime.
She started talking about when she was born. She said she remembered when she was born and Jeff told her there's no way she could remember that, nobody could.
She was adamant about it, so Jeff listened to her story.
She said that she remembered lots of people standing around looking at her. hmmm...
She also said that she cried. hmmm.....maybe she's onto something.
Then she asked Jeff if he remembered how she tried to run away out the door.
Oh, I get it.
Jeff asked her if she thought we were mean that day, and she said "Yes". (So then Jeff asked if she still thought we were mean, and I'm happy to report that she said "No"!)
She was talking about remembering how she had her candy and she was afraid and she was shy and she didn't want to come with us.
What a kid.
We've all heard that line about "the day I met you was the day I was born", but I guess with her, she really means it!

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm so glad you're going through this first. By the way, I think Lili is brilliant.

PS.Love your summer blog banner. Talk about wishful thinking!!! Did you get dumped on this morning? We did. It made for a crazy commute to school.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I love it! That is so neat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com