DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, January 08, 2010

Wait. What's that strange glowing orb up in the sky?

Holy cow, cats and dogs, it's the SUN!!

The animals came out in droves to drink it all in.
We seriously have not seen the sun in a good 3 weeks or more. Not for an entire day.
We haven't had a day without snow since before 2010 hit.
It is sooooo good to see blue sky. I'm getting all emotional...

I'm also a little emotional over the NFL playoff season kicking off tomorrow !!
My beloved, worshipped and adored Cowboys are playing tomorrow night. I'm a nervous wreck already (hence the piles of chocolate upon chocolate snacks---I get at least the bottom tier)

And dare I even hope for a Dallas/Indy Superbowl? shhhh....
I think I'd die. And considering the Bears/Indy Superbowl was contentious enough in this family, I'd almost hate to see it.
Almost :)
Happy (hopefully sunny)NFL Wild Card Weekend everyone!




2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

SUN! How did you manage sun? Have a splendid football weekend! Your cupcakes look fantastic. I'm craving chocolate now. Thanks, Nikki.

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Go Colts!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com