DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello, my name is Lili and I'll be your guide today.

Lately, Lili's been into this thing of telling people what to do and how to do it. Almost mothering you to death. She's been very, I don't know, solicitous. Telling me to sit and relax and how to lay my head down and how to breathe. Both her grandmas said she's been doing the same thing with them. I don't know what it is with her, but if my kid's telling me to relax and breathe, I guess I should just take it :)

This is just one more example of how she's in the mode of explaning everything to death and showing off all that she knows. So take notes, I'm sure you'll learn something (ahem, ahem)

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Do you have visions of Lili on a tour bus with a microphone someday? She's too darn funny.

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

that is hysterical. I love how she keeps saying "now" so you know she is moving onto the next item up for description!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com