DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, January 01, 2010

Hello, 2k10!

We had a nice New Year's Eve at our house.
Meemaw and Peepaw came and spent the evening with us.
We had lots of party food (BBQ meatballs, chips/dip, cupcakes, etc.) and played lots of games.
AND! We watched the Three Stooges marathon. I'm proud to say I watched it for 15 hours straight. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! (I love me some stooges!)
We played Kerplunk, foosball, Wii and some other board games.
Fun stuff.

Lili beating the snot out of her grandma.
It was very sad to see my mom getting repeatedly punched in the face and laying sprawled out on the mat (and it was also mildly disturbing to see how much Lili enjoyed it!)

The brawl in action (Meemaw facing us on the left, Lili facing us on the right)

Peepaw proving that maybe Meemaw should really drive home.
Playing MarioKart on the Wii and giving me motion sickness just by watching. urp.
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and is having a restful New Year's Day. I know we are. Everyone's just now getting up and around and we're STILL in our pajamas :)
Considering it's snowing and freezing cold outside, that sounds just about perfect to me!













































2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I wish you all the best for a fantastic 2010!! Your New Year's eve sounds like a blast. I'm loving your new winter blog header too.

Happy New Year's day!!

 
At 8:25 PM , Anonymous Tricia said...

Nikki -- Love the posted pics -- the ones of your Mom and Lili playing wii are priceless. Great to see you're enjoying your new place. Hopefully you've been able to dig out from all that lake-effect snow!

Best wishes in 2010! Trish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com