DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, December 28, 2009

And the Oscar goes to...

Let me decipher this for you:

(Baritone):"I don't think I go sleep"

(Soprano): "I don't think I go sleep"

(Bass): "I don't think I go sleep"

(Falsetto): "I don't think I go sleep"

Lili's been doing this off and on this week. (staying up later, sleeping later, off schedule) If she doesn't immediately fall asleep within seconds, she thinks she'll never sleep again. Yeah, can you say drama ?

I told Jeff tonight, just for fun, I'm going to get it on video and see how she reacts. I NEVER expected it to end the way it did :) (although I probably should've guessed)

creep.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

It's official. You have a drama queen on your hands. Best of luck!!

Hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com