DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, December 17, 2009

It looks like she's got a bright idea

I don't really understand the candleabra head dress, but Lili seems to like it. "It's my crown, Mama."

Yeah, and this supermodel pose is her newest favorite thing. Can't take a picture anymore without her striking it.
Lili has kept her crown on all night . She ate in it, watched TV in it and now she's playing XBox in it. She said it keeps her head warm!
Well, it does have those candles on it.....



1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Lili cracks me up. I've said it before, but I'm saying it again, she is THE BEST dressed little girl. I love all her fun tights and dresses.

Got the Christmas card today. Love it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com