DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas: Chapter 2

In her Christmas dress

Yes! It has the all important 'twirlability factor'. We must've tried on 5 different dresses to find THE ONE that had the most/best twirl.

Aww! Lili went to the Christmas shop at school and bought her Go-Go the most bestest Christmas gifts ever :)

Lili and Lulu the FurReal kitty.
It was UnReal how we could not for the life of us get that dang cat to shut up! The whole time it was in my shopping cart it was meowing and purring, people in the store thought I was nuts when I would pass by. I got stared at A LOT.
Then, I bring the stupid thing home and it goes off every. single. time I turn the light on and off. We put blankets over it, bags over it, NOTHING would get it to stop.
Why didn't we just turn it off you ask? Because, the best part was that you had to take everything apart to get to the shut-off switch. Rip apart the box, remove the cat (with knives, screwdrivers and scissors) and then, undo the underbelly and find the switch.
Anyone remember when we were kids and there were NO TOOLS REQUIRED to get to your toys? Just, um, open the box. No screwdrivers to open the battery compartments. If you were stupid enough to eat a battery, you dealt with the consequences....ahh, the good ol' days...
I still have to post our Christmas Day family picture: Christmas: Chapter 3.
I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Christmas this year.
I can't believe it's over. I can't believe the entire first decade of the millenium is almost over.
My, how time flies.





1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Cute blog header. Gotta love a twirly dress. How many other toys have sound effects this year too? Hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com