DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, December 04, 2009

If you're getting a Christmas card from me, DON'T LOOK!

Ok, so I know you're looking.
Everytime you say "Don't look!" it's guaranteed that someone will.
Just don't come crying to me when you get your card and you're all underwhelmed!
I have some rather amusing takes from the 'photo shoot' (and I use that term loosely). I'll have to post my perfectly charming, oh-so-photogenic-children pictures sometime.
I think this one turned out OK.
And now that I'm looking at it, Brett's tie matches Lili's dress perfectly . Huh, how about that?
This is from Christmas 2007.
Just 2 years ago.
Amazing. Lili was only home for about 3 months by this time.
Her hair was about ear length.
Now to see her with her long hair and her glowing smile is just something.
And the fact that she looks 15 all of a sudden. What's up with that? Yeesh.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Talk about a HUGE change! I can't believe the difference 2 years makes. I hope I'm on the list!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com