DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day Lili

So proud of my girl reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. (just in case you couldn't decifer it!)

We had a nice long weekend. The kids went to Mee and Pee's Saturday and Jeff and I were able to watch Notre Dame kick butt in peace and quiet....well, except for all the screaming and clapping.

Yesterday we went to a flea market where we found all kinds of little treasures and got some evergreens for cheap, cheap, cheap. We have so many various assorted evergreens as a matter of fact that some of our neighbors asked if we're opening a Christmas tree farm. Nope, people, just want a little privacy.....although we could use a little extra $ around the holidays....hmmmm :)

Today I scored a Dallas Cowboys Snuggli. You know, the blanket thing with arms? They have them on sale at KMart this week and I was SO EXCITED to find the Cowboys along with the Bears. Didn't even have the Colts. Just the Bears and Cowboys. Strange, I thought, but I'll take it! So, this winter I'll be all warm and Snuggli in the basement: my "(wo)Man Cave", if you will.

I have to say I'm just beside myself with NFL kickoff and all. I have lots of football decorations, etc. for the "cave" and I'm just stoked. By the way, if you have DirecTV, this Sunday is the NFL Ticket free-view. So that means that all the cheap people (ME!) finally get to experience it all. Every single game. Oh my goodness, I cannot wait!

GO COWBOYS!!

4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I've been needing a good Lili video fix. Sounds like it was perfect weekend. I can imagine you are in your football heaven right now. Hugs!!

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

So what you are saying is you won't be coming out of the woMan cave this weekend? :-) Enjoy! Go Colt! Heehee.

Oh, btw, I put in my application to substitute teach. Am I crazy?

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Yeah, I must be crazy. I can't even write the correct name for my favorite NFL team - Go Colts!

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Only elementary! The middle and high school scare me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com