DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"You are the potter, I am the clay..."


Lili made this in pre-school last week.
You mean you can't tell what it is?
I'm so disappointed in you.
Anyone can tell it's baby Jesus! c'mon......
As I was admiring Lili's first sculpture (and wondering why His face was blue), a thought occured to me. This caused me to bring to mind another baby I remember reading about.
Allow me to make some comparisons, if you will.
  • Lili was found in a cardboard (brown) box
  • Lili was wrapped in a blue blanket
  • Lili's complexion was slightly blue

Hmmmmm.......coincidence or some underlying suppressed memory?

OK, seriously, I know it's a coincidence, but I think it's pretty funny! :)

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I hope you have your blue baby Jesus proudly displayed in your home. It's too cute and definitely a keeper. Lili will need to inherit this beautiful artwork someday!!

Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com