DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas in The SCARIEST HOUSE ON EARTH!

I LOVE the way our house looks at night with the candles in the windows, the tree lights on and all our garlands lit up.
Well, I thought I did anyway........
holy cow, this is like Satan's house or something. Guess it doesn't translate well on film.




This picture is a little better, I guess, but it's still kinda creepy.
mwuh, hah, hah! >:/

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. I've been meaning to say something to you about that. Actually, it should be beautiful tonight with the snow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com