DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, December 06, 2007

"Everybody who's name begins with 'L' get a stupid hat on and come take a picture!!"

Just so you know, our toddler girl is wearing a child's hat-----SIZE LARGE!!



"help me!"

"OK, I seriously freakin' hate you!"


I was going to title this "our 2 girls" but I just noticed a third girl in the backround.
The ever-present Madeline is back there with the eerily, freakishly glowing eyes.
Notice how she is shining brighter than the Christmas tree! (no wonder Lola's scared)



Lili loves Lola, but I'm not sure Lola's returns the sentiment.
But since she only weighs 5 pounds, she's at least easy to man-handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com