DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Things to Do During an Ice Storm








This is "Mama" with the "lon yeyow hai-yeh" (um, that's "long yellow hair"!)




This is titled "Lili and Mama"!
I swear to you, this is my proudest moment yet.
This is really the first time Lili has ever drawn a face with a head around it and hair.
I am so excited and proud.
I could cry!
(but of course she drew in yellow. Like the hardest color to actually show up on white paper!)



1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Niki - You have a budding artist on your hands!!

PS. Emma went to work with me during our ice storm. The university doesn't close during final exams. Darn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com