DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"Huh?!?"



Lili came home from pre-school singing some kind of song I couldn't understand.

So, basically, it was just another day.

Then I read the pre-school newsletter that said they've been practicing their Christmas program song....hmmm....maybe there's some connection here. (I get brighter by the minute, let me tell you!)

So, I told her to sing again.

I decifered something that sounded like "High Berkey To Looo"......


Me: "Happy Birthday To You???"

Lili: "YEAH!!"


So, I'm thinking they're singing "Happy Birthday Jesus". (see, I told you I get brighter by the minute.)


We'll find out for sure this Sunday morning!!........now I'm not sure what the whole "lamb nose" thing was about.......

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'll look forward to the mystery interpretation being solved on Sunday! What a smart little girl!!

Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com