DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Go Colts!!


Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts and the whole state of Indiana!!
While neither team played their best, Indy deserved to win. Peyton as the MVP?? Why not? No one else deserved it.
Poor Bears!! I really hoped they'd have one of their GOOD games. Poor Rex--he's such a putz!! But what a way to start the game!!! 92 yard kickoff return?!?!? Holy smokes---THAT was exciting!!
Oh well, Chicago gets enough attention. It's time Indiana got some respect!
Should I even talk about the halftime show?? Do you REALLY want to hear me gush about Prince? You do? Well, OK then, if you insist!
PRINCE ROCKS!!! I LOVE him! Poor guy was drenched, but he kept on rockin'! Even hubby was impressed! My son, however, was kind of afraid of his mommy. (who is this hysterical woman?) I felt like a teenager again! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com