DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Obviously the world is coming to an end!!










HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!
3 reasons to love Superbowl XLI:
1) Colts
2) Bears
3) Prince
That's right, all my favorite fellas all in one place--all for me (OK, I'm sure others will appreciate it, but not as much as ME!!)
I am DYING with anticipation!! I will not sleep for the next 2 weeks, and at least the next 2 days after that!
Sadly, we are a house divided.
My hubby is a Colts fan, I am a Bears fan. Although, each of our second teams are the other's first team, so really everyone wins! And I really would like to see Peyton FINALLY get a ring. And, seriously, does Rex really deserve one?
And DO NOT even get me started on PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will not leave me seat for the entire game. Now I can't even pee.
I am going to be such a screaming freak! I'm scaring myself just anticipating it!
I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
Go Bears!!
(go Colts!)
Go Prince!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo finally a football fan in the adoption community that has put something on there blog. My dh is a Patriots fan and I am a Bear fan and thought we would have the superbowl at our house but it looks like it is at your house. GO BEARS!!!! Cheryl and Norman Godin Salem, WI www.youbelong.net/thegodins

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com