DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, January 12, 2007

Lilibug, Lilibug, Fly Away Home





I KNOW I have PLENTY of time to get Lili's room done. But, I love to decorate and scrapbook, so I combined the 2 and tah-dah! I had the frames and didn't know what to do with them and I had this scrapbook paper that I loved and didn't know what do with with it--too pretty to get lost on a page.
It didn't take that long to do and I don't have a place to hang them yet, but SOMEDAY (very soon---right?!) they'll be up on Lili's wall.
We're thinking that we'll start work on her room by this summer. I'll be sure to post pics as we go along. I have SOOOOO many ideas in my head and SOOOOOO many things in boxes in her room---I can't wait!!
By the way, the Rumor Queen did another analysis/prognosis that included our LID. It's way more encouraging than what I've been hearing recently, so I'd love to be able to believe it. As soon as next May (2008) we could be getting our referral, IF the CCAA speeds up. Then, of course, that would mean travel would be right around the time of the Olympics, so we'd probably be delayed traveling, so........
Whatever. I'll take whatever God has in store for me.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Good Job!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com