DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Blogger-versary to me

Wow! It's been a year since I started my blog. Time has passed very quickly. I read my posts over the past year and I realized how much we've accomplished. How much work got done. How blessed I am.
I have been keeping an old fashioned pen and paper journal since Sept. 2005. When I realized that's been 16 months, which is what wait time for referrals is now, I really realized how quickly time passes! WOW!
My heart felt prayer is that the wait time, at the very least, will stabilize where it is now and will not increase any more. If I know how long we have to wait, I can handle that. If they double or triple again, I honestly don't know what I'll do. Actually, I do know what I'll do.....I'll wait. That's what I have to do to bring Lili home. end of story. BUT!! It would really be nice if I didn't have to wait 2 years---just thought I'd put that out there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com