DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, July 30, 2006

sigh.............and grrrrrrrr

Well, it's been ONE MONTH since we turned our dossier in to our agency. No news......no nothing. I'm getting kind of bummed about the whole thing. I know that they check, re-check and send it to the national office to be checked and re-checked, but CRAP!!!!! WE are done----let's get a move on for pete's sake!! What chaps me the most is that we haven't even officially started waiting yet, so all this jerking around means NOTHING at this point!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
It doesn't help me much knowing that the wait time is slowly but surely increasing every month. Right now, I think it's increased to 13 months or so.
I'm not patient and I'm getting older.
I just want to AT LEAST be LID so I know that I'm actually WAITING with some sort of purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com