DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Everything old is new again!


BEFORE.............


........AND AFTER!!! Tah Dah!

This is my old child-size rocking chair from the '70s. Luckily, my parents let me save EVERYTHING---they even added on a basement to store all my old crap. (thank you)
I hope the rocker's not gaudy. I hope I don't think that I should have just left it like it was........
What do you think? Do you like it better walnut stained or tricked out ladybug???
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. (and if no one responds, I'm going to feel like I'm in high school----"no one likes me" "why didn't anyone comment"--so please, help me save face and drop me a comment!)
By the way.....still waiting for the I-171H AND to get everything PROPERLY notarized once and for all!!! grrrrr.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM , Blogger ryan lott said...

http://www.wefeelfine.org/gallery/montage.php?id=844

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger Becky said...

It's adorable! I also love the headboard you did! I wish I had your talent (and time and energy!)!
(From another August DTC mom)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com