DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, April 21, 2006

I just KNEW vacuuming could kill you!!
My very perceptive son asked me if I saw the "dead vacuum guy". I went into the living room to see this---the cord from the vacuum had morphed itself into a "chalk outline". Notice the head, torso, and gigantic foot!
I HATE vacuuming. It makes me sweat and I don't like to sweat. It also hurts my back. (have I mentioned before that I'm a woosie girlie girl?) Yet I'm no heiress, so I just have to suck it up!
We finally got our passports in the mail today! YAY!! I have to say, they are really pretty---the actual passports, NOT the pictures!! I feel so "jet setter" now! They're good for 10 years, so we can just go travel the world now! (note to self, must start playing lottery!)
I talked to our social worker today. She said that she'd get our report done either today or Monday. Then maybe another week to get approved. Then it'll be sent to us to approve and mail off our first HUMONGOUS--GUT WRENCHING--AAAAHHHH! check (the previous checks we sent were just gigantic and heartbreaking). Then on to immigration.
I foolishly and regrettably tried to count the weeks (months) it's going to take to get everything to China. I figured sometime this FALL.
FALL!!!
FALL!!!
ughhh.
The frustrating thing is that we're done. We've done everything that we've had to do. Now we have to just sit back and count on a bunch of strangers....bureacratic strangers....government strangers. Waiting is not my strong suit. no kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com