DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

C-R-A-P--CRAP!! CRAP!! CRAP!!!

Our 1-600A forms, birth certificates and MONDO check are LOST SOMEWHERE between here and there!!!!! OHHHH!!
I sent them out last Tuesday, priority mail. They should've gotten there by Thursday if I had used REGULAR MAIL!!! I made the (un)wise decision to get a tracking number. I have checked on it EVERYDAY and it hasn't gotten there yet. I called the post office I mailed it from and they lady was basically like "WHAT???? It's not there yet? Even if you had sent it SNAIL mail it should be there by now!!!" Um, thanks lady. That makes me feel SO MUCH better! She and her manager are checking up on it (as much as they can). She said that she's thinking it was delivered and just wasn't scanned. Best case scenario.
I'm not a best case scenario-half glass full kind of girl---so I'm freaking out.
I am not a happy camper right now, and if I kept on writing, I would just bring everyone down, so I will stop now and post again when (IF!!!) I ever have any good news.
blech!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com