DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cautious optimism

I heard from the post office last Friday. They said that they spoke with someone at the Indy USCIS and that our I600A was logged in there on March 6th. It sounds legit, but, man, when you start thinking about all the things that can go wrong, you drive yourself crazy!!
Honestly, I mean, why wouldn't this information be valid and true? I don't know why I'm having such a hard time just believing it, but I am......stupid, I know.
So, I am cautiously optimistic that at this time, things are going the way they should be going.
We're all going to get our official physicals tomorrow. Bonus--we get to leave work early and spend more time together.
But, MAN!!! I HATE going to the doctor. I hate needles, I hate waiting for test results. yuck, yuck, yuck.
If I think back about my pregnancy though, this is way better! Only one doctor visit, no rapid weight gain, no stretch marks, no hospitilization, no restricition on what I can eat, drink or do! So, OK, it's not so bad!
Our paperwork is coming along. We still need to go get our local police clearance, which shouldn't be too bad since I think our whole dept. consists of 3 people! (yes, humming the "Andy Griffith" theme song would be appropriate at this time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com