DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, March 02, 2006

If this is what happens when the FedEx lady comes, we're in for a world of hurt!

Well, our state certified birth certificates arrived today, FedEx. I was so worried I wasn't going to be home to sign for them. Well, I was. And so were my kitties. We had just settled down to watch Laverne & Shirley and "stomp, stomp, stomp" we hear someone on the porch. Which, one would think would be the logical way to approach the front door. Obviously, my kitties aren't the most logical thinking beings in the world. They acted like it was the end of the freakin' world!!! They slid across the wood floor (think Scooby Doo or Fred Flinstone where they can't get the traction to actually move and just flail their feet), both kitties slid into each other and then into the table, knocking everything over. Then they hightailed it upstairs and I haven't seen them since! All this, of course happened in ear shot of the shell shock FedEx lady. I opened the door and she kind of took a step back. Can't say I blame her, it sounded like someone was being attacked! Well, God bless her, she handed my my package and hightailed it out of there in a jiffy! Fantastic----HOW many more FedEx packages are we going to be expecting??
I wonder if FedEx has any influence in the adoption process ("don't let THIS one have a baby. There's some WEIRD stuff going on in there!")
Also on the fantastic side, we have our first home visit Monday. Meaning our social worker will be coming ONTO the porch to get into our house.
Maybe the kitties need to take a mini vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com