DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, February 17, 2006

Holy Paperwork Batman!!

We have now officially received ALL of our paperwork, forms and instructions----WOO HOO!!! Now the ball is in our court-yippee???!
OK, be careful what you wish for because this seems sooooo overwhelming now!!
I'm the type of person that gets confused and stressed out over directions. Like when you need to put together a kid's toy, I always skip the directions and go straight to the picture. If I have to find "slot a" and "doohickey f" I go insane. I shut down and convince myself that I'm stupid and it's not worth it so I quit. (I know I am one attractive person!! )
So, after reading over everything (and getting over my shut down and quit mode) I thought about it all.
Now, I've been researching and studying China adoptions for months and I felf pretty confident I knew what to expect (that is until, I got exactly what I wished for!)
I have to credit all the amazing bloggers out there that I've been stalking!
I guess it's the difference between book learning and street learning. The only way to really learn something is to get out there and do it.
I have really learned so much from these people, and I am grateful to them. I really felt like I've lived what they've been through. Then, getting the paperwork yesterday, I realized what they've lived through. And I just have to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! They have been through sooo much. Wow! I just hope I'm able to survive it all and get to the point where it's all worth it.
So, anyway, after I convinced myself to try, I realized that I can do this. This is exactly what I've been preparing myself for for months. And, the most important thing is that this is the ONLY way to get my daughter home, so I'll do it. Enough said. grrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com