DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, February 23, 2006

"We want to adopt from China because......"

Tonight is our first home study meeting. Because we live in the middle of nowhere we need to drive an hour and a half to our "neutral" meeting place. Which, because we live in the middle of central AND eastern time, we'll be traveling to a different time zone. Which means, we'll get home LATE!! Oh well, I guess I should be used to it. When I have to go to another city entirely to even grocery shop and a trip to Target is a day's journey, you kind of learn to deal.
We're supposed to have a 2 hour meeting. My husband and I will be interviewed together and then we'll be split up (like on any good cop show to make sure we've got our stories straight!) Come to think of it, maybe it's a GOOD thing we've got such a long drive!!! Lots of time to quiz each other!
We have SO MANY questions though, I can see us being there for HOURS!!
**when do we send this form, how soon should we get this done, should I start playing the lottery now?!
Our SW seems like a very nice lady. She seems to have a good sense of humor, which goes a looong way with me. Nothing I can stand less than a humorless cold fish!
I don't know how I'm going to get ANY sleep tonight. Can't take me anywhere. If I'm out of my element, I get all geeked up! Last week we had people over and I couldn't sleep for 3 hours after they left! I really need to get out more!! Good thing I'm getting out of the house tonight---but I'll just pay for it tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com