DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Day....whatever: Bad, BAD Blogger

OK, so it appears I've crapped out by day four ! I warned you that I wouldn't have internet for the weekend and darn it all, it's mid-week and I still haven't gotten back to the computer. We've been busy, I guess.

I'll condense Days 4 and 5 since it was actually "day 4, repeat". We had a yard sale at Meemaw and Peepaw's Saturday and Sunday. Saturday it was HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTT! Like 500 degrees with a million % humidity hot. Mmm, Mmm, good. Not so much fun when you're moving boxes and bags, but it sure beat the heck out of another 60 degree and rainy Saturday. Sunday was another yard sale day. Nice weather again, a little cooler. We all made some money. Brett now has $102 in his "I get to go to Europe envelope". He has a chance to go to France, Germany, etc. through his school next summer and we're trying to start saving the money now. I was pleasantly suprised that he let the money go so easily rather than spend it all. He must really want to go on the trip.....and don't think I'm not going to be angling for a chaperone position. Hey, why waste 3 years of HS and 2 years of college French? Mais, non!

So, that was about it for the weekend. Lots of time spent with Meemaw and Peepaw. Got rid of some stuff, made some money and stared out at our pool that's unswimmable. We got a new liner and it's not quite ready yet, so it was a little swampy looking all weekend, about 1/2 full of water. Yech. I've never seen that side of it before. No likey, likey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com