DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, January 13, 2011

From 'To Do'...

To 'Tah Dah!!!"
Take a dusty, skanky $4 "window" from Salvation Army, add some paint, scrapbook paper, Goodwill plates, bells and crystal salt shakers, etc. and VOILA! The perfect "window" for my new basement craft room.
Yes, I am putting the cart before the horse, thank you very much, but I'm going STIR CRAZY here! Jeff is ready to prime and paint my room this weekend. Then we'll get the flooring and he can build all the shelves and the center island...eventually. He said it will be done sometime in 2011. I'm hoping...


2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

look at you...miss crafty. Love it.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Debbie Sauer said...

Love it. Blessings

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com